What do you get with your one-month free trial?
- Up to 3 Thin Client Workstations (thin client, monitor, keyboard and mouse)1
- A working AWS Cloud environment for up to 3 users with personal desktops
- Shared file storage space
- Ability to print to 1 local network attached printer
- Access to all Cloud-based business applications
What happens when my free trial is over?
At the end of your free trial, you will have two options:
- Sign a service agreement (monthly fee based service) to provide our Thin Client/AWS Cloud Services solution to all or a part of your organization; or
- Arrange for a technician to pick up our equipment and download any files you created during the trial2.
Prior to the end of your free trial, Red One NS will provide you with a quote to provide our Thin Client/AWS Cloud Services solution to your entire organization. If you choose to become a client, we will provide you with an implementation plan and schedule a date to migrate your organization to the AWS Cloud.
Don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity to experience the power of Cloud Computing with No-Risk to your business! We are extremely confident that you will be pleasantly surprised!
1. Businesses must have at least 11 computers and active users in their organization In order to qualify for the free trial. 2. If Red One NS equipment is not returned within 10 days of the end of the free trial period, then the business that signed up for the free trial will be charged for the equipment.